riuh @ sentul depot

Hello! I'm here cause I stuck in writing essays for economics lol. Just bout to spam about RIUH x GRAB Malaysia Day Weekend event held on 15 - 16 sept 2018 at Sentul Depot. Went on the first day (15th) for Snow Mooncake Workshop with my friends and sure we do have lots of fun! From performances, workshops, foods, local pop-up stores, etc!





This 110 year old railway depot finally open its doors to the public for the first time.

Snowskin Mooncake Workshop - conducted by Glorious Bake 💖

K-pop nachos by Nachoslah

Aiskrim Malaysia by MyFizro

Gelato by Jersey Jack Gelato


Customizable stir-fries by WOKIT
Super good, we even ordered for delivery to college sometimes lol - for order & delivery - WOKIT

The famous milky mango by First Order


Live potrait drawing by talented Carabelle




And I guess thats all! For sure will go for the next riuh event (if my exam isn't around the corner lol)

Thanks for reading! Oh btw, I finally created a youtube channel! ; cimmiko. Just uploaded my first vlog - tour around Penang, a few days ago. Check it out! 💝

xoxo,
cimmiko.

Comments

Popular Posts